Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our First and Forever...

Today is our anniversary. I am so happy to be with Dub Dub for a year now. We celebrated our dinner last Sunday in Sunburst in the Terraces.

We ate at Sunburst. They're famous for their chicken meals. Hehehehe... We ordered chicken. I had my Double Rib keel and he had Double Wings. We ordered our favorite lumpia, too. I was so cozy. The food is fine. It was not expensive. I don't know what to write here except that I want Dub Dub to know how much I love him and how that love grows every single day.

Dub Dub is with me through good times and bad. He is a catch. A perfect catch.

This was what I ate double rib keel with coleslaw, sweet potatoes and a cup of white rice. Nice chicken. I had a good meal. Alrighty???

And this was what Dub Dub ordered, double chicken wings. Well, nothing else have wings in here because they serve only chicken meals. Hahahahaha...

No comments: