Friday, April 24, 2009

An Afternoon Trip

Jaypee, Dub Dub and me went out yesterday afternoon. We went to lots of places. It has been a long time since I saw him. The last time we met was last December. We first waited for Jaypee to finish taking his shower. While getting bored of waiting, Dub Dub and I decided to take few photos. Here was one outside Jaypee's house.

When Jaypee finally went out, we decided to go to the seashore. And this seashore was the Leyte Gulf and is part of the Pacific Ocean.

I took a picture of him and Dub Dub. We ate ice cream after to cool ourselves. Dub Dub had chocolate, I had vanilla and Jaypee had ube. We ate Selecta Cornetto for only P20. Commercial models in the making. Our in our dreams... Hehehehe...

Nothing beats drinking a couple bottles of beer with a friend. So, we drank, ate and sang songs. I almost lost me voice. Hehehehe...


Here are the "Drunken Singing Masters"

Dub Dub, Jaypee and Me

Swinging our drunkeness up, up and away!

Swinging by love.

3 comments:

daemon said...

hey there... i sort of design statement shirts... i came across your blog... and i was wondering if i could use your 'statement' - real boys, kiss boys... id appreciate it... due credit will be given to you... and if ever the shirt comes into production, i will try to send you one... =)

thanks...

daemon

daemon said...

hey...

sorry but i went ahead and made the 'real boys kiss boys' shirt...

hehe but as i said, i gave credit to you for seeing it on your blog...

=)

nway if you wanna check it out, i posted it here...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1329469&l=025ccb5783&id=1430292882

and

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1329470&l=688f28419d&id=1430292882

Anonymous said...

daemon, you're welcome..was too buisy for few months...just send me an email if you want to send me the shirt..i hope i could get two..you know..one for me and the other for my boo...

alch3mist